[Datastream #LZX-825081]: FTP LINK FOR DT_UPD_msla,err,and uv on cartesian 1/4 grid

Hi Siva,

re:
> I am Siva Reddy from INDIA. I am working on Climate related problems.
> For this i need Altimeter data on cartesian grid.
>
> I found the link for getting Delayed mode merged sea level anomaly and
> error.

Can you tell us where exactly you found this data.  We are trying to
determine if your request is something that we should be looking into,
or if it is something that we should be relaying to the OPeNDAP support
folks.

> But the problem is, the data is from dec-1999 to feb2009. For my
> analysis i need 1992 to 2009 data. I am able to see the links. I could
> not download the data of the period 1992-1999 via ftp..
>
> If possible can you send an FTP link which contains Delayed time ( on
> cartesian coordinates 1/4 degree) merged sea level anomaly along with
> error and geostrophic velocities for the whole period 1992 to feb-2009
> (upto date) ?..

I do not know the link you need for this data.  We will be better able
to determine if your inquiry should be forwarded to OPeNDAP support
folks after you provide us with the link for the data you have already
downloaded.

Ticket ID: LZX-825081
Department: Support Datastream