20090810: IMPORTANT - switch to new MADIS servers by this FRIDAY

Hi Mike,

re:
>All MADIS users,
>Our plan is still to move all users off of the old system by August
>14.  However, many people haven't yet made the switch.  Please do so
>this week.

Thanks for the reminder.  I must say that I misread/misscanned your
original email to mean that folks getting the wind profiler data
in the FSL2 datastream should also switch off of eldm.fsl.noaa.gov.
I found out the hard way that I was wrong in pointing at ldm.madis-data
for that data.

Questions:

- are you planning on decommissioning eldm also

- if yes, do you have a machine we should transition our feed to?

--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <