All MADIS dmadiso1 products

All MADIS users we are experiencing a problem with one of the madis servers, you may experience a delay with your data. We are currently investigating the problem and will let you know when the server is back in operation.

Luc Van Langenhoven
NOAA/ESRL/GSD/ITS/Systems Support Group

From address@hidden  Mon Nov 16 07:47:08 2009

All MADIS users we are experiencing a problem with one of the madis servers, you may experience a delay with your data. We are currently investigating the problem and will let you know when the server is back in operation.

Luc Van Langenhoven
NOAA/ESRL/GSD/ITS/Systems Support Group

From address@hidden  Mon Nov 16 08:51:58 2009

All Madis users,

The madis server has returned to a normal state.  Thank you for your
patience.

Rick Miska
NOAA/ESRL/GSD/ITS/Systems Support Group