NMQ HTTP Planned Data Outage

Hello,

This message is for NMQ users who grab data via the NMQ HTTP data
server.  Those using LDM or viewing data through QVS (nmq.ou.edu) will
not be affected.

On Tuesday Feb. 9th, 2010, we will be performing routine maintenance on
the NMQ system.  Part of this maintenance work requires the HTTP data
server be taken offline for several hours.  We will begin this process
around 1530 UTC and return service as soon as possible.  All data missed
during this time will be back-filled.

Thanks,
Carrie

Carrie Langston
CIMMS/OU and NSSL/WRDD
National Weather Center             Tel: 405-325-6473
120 David L. Boren Blvd
Norman, OK 73072