[Datastream #BBN-975530]: gridded netcdf wind data (gfs, gasp)

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Thank you for the speedy reply!
>
> I had a look at the second link you provided but was unfortunately not able
> to access it, presumably due to a remote firewall blocking my access (8080 is
> accessible whereas 9080 is blocked). Our IT staff cannot access it either.
> You wouldn't know, by any chance, whether there is a firewall at UCAR that
> might be the issue?
>
> Thanks again,
> Jasmine

Hi Jasmine,

This appears to be at our end, I will get the server on 9080 started back up as
soon as possible (need to see why it is down, I have been at a conference all
day today). The THREDDS server on 8080 does not currently have the Wavewatch
Model output..it will after
we have finished testing on 9080.

Thanks for your patience,

Jeff