[Datastream #PNO-286117]: GOES-West data not updating on unidata2

Hi Jerry,

One of our users (Fred Mosher, ERAU) reported to us yesterday that the
last GOES-West image available via ADDE on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu is
from May 27.  I took a quick look at the 'gvarldm' setup on unidata2
to see if anything obvious was wrong, and I found nothing.  I then
checked to see if the upstream machine, gserve1.ssec.wisc.edu, was any
GOES-West data available in its LDM queue, and it does not have
GOES-West (goes11) data, but it does have GOES-East (goes13) data.

Can you or someone else in the Data Center check to see why gserve1 is
not getting/relaying the GOES-West data?

Thanks in advance...