[Datastream #XOM-655184]: Radar question

Hi Kevin,

re:
> We have noticed some of the new radar data not showing up recently for
> certain sites.
> Specifically, we are looking at headers:
>
> NAQ - Base reflectivity - 0.9 deg tilt
> NBQ - Base reflectivity - 1.8 deg tilt
> NAU - Base radial velocity - 0.9 deg tilt
> NBU - Base radial velocity - 1.8 deg tilt

I noticed this also.  I guess that some of the radars are not scanning
at the tilts needed for these products...

re:
> We first noticed these in the MKX and GRB data not being reported since
> July 28.  But other sites have this too - BRO have not reported these
> since July 2, for example.
> Other sites have this data up-to-date - e.g., LRX
>
> Any insight?

There is no problem other than the radar not producing all of the products.
I am not sure that they are supposed to produce a full set; they seem to
only insure that the more standard tilts are sent.  I wouldn't worry
about it if I were you.

Ticket ID: XOM-655184
Department: Support Datastream