NMQ outage

Hi Everyone,

The NWC building is experiencing power problems this afternoon (starting
around 17Z).  Our machine room lost power causing a temporary outage in
NMQ data.

There is a significant threat of power being lost again.  Therefore, we
will be shutting down the NMQ servers until normal power is restored.
There is no estimated time for the repair, but I will send email once
the system is back.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
Carrie Langston

Carrie Langston
CIMMS/OU and NSSL/WRDD
National Weather Center             Tel: 405-325-6473
120 David L. Boren Blvd
Norman, OK 73072