[Datastream #LDJ-687326]: Canadian Watches/warnings on LDM

Hi Gerry,

re:
> Wondering if you know if there's a source for Canadian watches/warnings
> via LDM?

Nope, sorry.

re:
> IF not, we're gonna snag an RSS feed, but LDM's certainly easier.

An RSS feed from where?  And, is the format of the watches/warnings likely
to be the same as for the U.S. watches/warnings?  If they are, this would
be a useful addition to the IDS|DDPLUS feed.

By the way, we have received several inquiries lately about items related
to Canada (Canadian roads/highway maps for McIDAS, Canadian radar, etc.).
Is something going on that we should be aware of?

Ticket ID: LDJ-687326
Department: Support Datastream