[Datastream #MBO-167938]: Where to get

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I was wondering if you or Linda knew who to contact directly for getting
> high-res radial data, I think known as IRIS, from Canada (kind of like our
> level 2 data here).

No, sorry.  We thought that you had a contact.

re:
> Since you already get the low-res stuff from them,
> I'm hoping you can tell me who we can talk to for a commercial feed.

The Canadian radar data we are getting was offered to us by folks
at Pelmorex, Inc.  They setup the feed of the ASCII data as a give-back
to the Unidata community for the goods/services (e.g., GEMPAK, LDM,
attending training workshops, etc.) they have received from Unidata over
the years.

re:
> asked you a few months ago, and never heard anything back...probably
> slipped through a crack or something, but I'd love to know who to talk to.

Actually, we sent you an email asking if you know of a contact for the
Canadian radar data.  I will check with Linda to see if she came up
with any ideas of who to contact to see if we could get real-time access
to the Canadian volume scan data.

Ticket ID: MBO-167938
Department: Support Datastream