[Datastream #MBO-167938]: Where to get

Hi Gilbert,

I have been in contact with Environment Canada and this is their response:

[From EC/CMC]

Hi Jeff,

I am working with Yves and I am in charge of the commercial (and non
commercial) data services for the Canadian Meteorological Centre.

The Canadian radar images are available for free from Environment
Canada. External users can get it directly from the web site or on our
HTTP data server. The documentation can be found here:
http://dd.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar/doc/README_radar.txt

However, we do not have a free access for the radar data itself (ie
other products than images). Environment Canada provides this data on a
cost recovery basis through a 24/7 supported feed. Costs differ
depending of the products, starting at 800$CA/month for post process
products (CAPPI, PRECIP) to 2000$CA/month for raw data.

Our meteorological radars has a 1 km resolution.

Contact me if you want more information about any aspect of the feed or
radar data.

Thanks and best regards,

--
Miguel Tremblay
Coordonnateur national des services commerciaux de données-

2121 Trans-Canada N. Suite 230 Téléphone/Phone: 514-421-4729
Dorval, Québec                 Fax: 514-421-4679
CANADA H9P 1J3                 courriel/email: address@hidden

<break from EC/CMC]

So, it appears they do have a "for cost" solution, not sure this is what you
are looking for, if not Miguel is quite helpful and will likely be better able
to direct you.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber