[Miscellaneous #LGQ-795282]: Data request

Hi Boris,

re:
> hello if you understand the instructions. Notice that yesterday I get started
> with downloading
> the data for the date 20040401 and today I had a problem with the server,
> since the downloading
> of data is stopped. Try to connect to the server unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu and
> say
> "temporary failure in name resolution."

This is a network problem at or near your institution.  It is not a problem
on/with
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.

re:
> May be able to connect again to continue with the download?

If name resolution continues to be a problem on your end, use the machine's IP
address
instead of the name:

machine:   128.104.110.130
user:      unidata3
pass:      unirec7
directory: urequest/... (the directories under 'urequest' will be the date
           of the data (e.g., 20040401 for April 1, 2004, etc.)

Ticket ID: LGQ-795282
Department: Support Datastream