[Datastream #YTU-256163]: radar composite not updating on atm machine

Hi Don,

re:
> Now I can't get to the ADDE server on cise-nsf.gov.  Too bad the IDV
> doesn't have a way to point a bundle to a different server!

Here's the deal:  networking folks at NSF have been working on their
I2 connection (moving stuff from I2 to commodity which is now gigabit),
and they forgot that we were the major user of the I2 connection.  They
now have a change window in which work can be done, and that only occurs
once per day for a short period of time.  Apparently, it doesn't matter
if something gets screwed-up during the change window -- they can't make
any changes if outside of the period EVEN IF the previous work broke
something (!?!?!?).  Gasp!!

We are waiting to see if tonight's change window fixes the problems that
were induced this past weekend.  FYI: we can not even SSH to our machines
now!

Sigh, gasp, rage, ...

Ticket ID: YTU-256163
Department: Support Datastream