[Staging #HNO-392734]: Request Data

Hi Boris,

re:
> Hi, I'm Boris Comi, Masters student in atmospheric sciences at the Centre for
> Atmospheric Sciences at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. I am
> writing to request data from the GOES 12 , specifically all channels (1-19) of
> this satellite. All this to complement my research on Mesoscale Convective
> Systems. For now I am doing some tests, so I'm interested in the data for the
> month of April 2004.
>
> What would be the procedure for obtaining these data.

We (Unidata Program Center/UCAR) do not maintain an archive of GOES souder
data, so we are unable to provide you with the data you are looking for.

There is a possibility (but unlikely) that the National Climactic Data
Center has the data you need.  Please check their web site:

www.ncdc.noaa.gov

Ticket ID: HNO-392734
Department: Support Datastream