[Datastream #NFG-700132]: Ensembles simulations

Hi Raphael,

re:
> We are trying to download some projections of future precipitation,
> temperature and evapotranspiration for a small watershed located in Spain.
>
> It is part of a collaboration project between Laurentian University
> (Canada) and University of Zaragoza (Spain).
>
> The small watershed is in Northwest Spain and is part of Ebro River
> watershed (42.03.23 N and 1.07.13 W).
>
> Our intention is to obtain projections for 2050' and 2100'. We have
> being trying to download from:
>
> http://ensemblesrt3.dmi.dk/cgi-bin/nph-dods/data/ERA40/DMI/25km
>
> but we are not sure if it is the correct web to do it, and witch of
> the models we should use.

Since we do not operate/maintain the site you reference, we can not
advise you on which model would be most useful for your investigation(s).

re:
> Are these projections available in other formats? For example ArcGIS
> files, excel sheets, ...?

The files in the non-empty subdirectories of the URL you provided appear
to be gzip-compressed netCDF files (as indicated by the '.gz' suffix).
Current versions of ArcGIS should be able to use these files directly
(after they are uncompressed with gunzip).

re:
> Thanks for the attention and for the importance of your project.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help...

Ticket ID: NFG-700132
Department: Support Datastream