[Datastream #JUM-245695]: data available, but I don't understand how to obtain it!

Hi Kimberly,

re:
> I requested satellite imagery for July 7-9, 2011 and received an email
> today that the images are available for ftp from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu. I
> don't understand how to download the images.

Here is the username/password you will need to FTP the data files:

user: xxxxx
pass: xxxxx

I assume that you know how to use FTP?

A description of the data can be found in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data

    Archived Data
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/#archived

      UNIWISC IDD Datastream
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/unirec.html

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Ticket ID: JUM-245695
Department: Support Datastream