[Datastream #HUV-321299]: username/password for ftp site

Hi Jamie,

re:
> I am a registered user with Unidata, but do not understand what
> username/password I need to use to retrieve my data from your site. Please
> see reply below from the datacenter:

The FTP access to Unidata-Wisconsin datastream archives maintained
by UW/SSEC is accessible using:

machine: unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
user:    xxxxx
pass:    xxxxx

Historic satellite imagery restored from tape by the folks in the
SSEC Data Center (e.g., Douglas Ratcliff) will be found in one or
more subdirectories of the 'urequest' directory you will see when
you FTP to unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.

An description of the naming scheme used for the various data files
can be found in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data