Re: Increase in size of the MADIS's mesonet research file Only effects MADIS-GSD system

All,

More clarification.  This data is only available through the MADIS-GSD data feed for our education and government accounts.  After we have verified all is OK we will start the process to port the changes to the MADIS-NWS system.

-- Leon