Re: CWOP data via MADIS database

Evy Smeets,

APRSWXNET is Citizen Weather Observers Program or CWOP.

MADIS providers 2 methods to get the data.  A web interface that you can customize to filter only the data you need, but you can only pull 1 hour at a time.  A ftp interface that allows you to pull all the data, but you will need to filter through the MADIS API on your end.

The easiest way to get access to the data is to get a MADSI account.  The CWOP/APRSWNET data is public data, so you only need a public account.

http://madis.noaa.gov/data_application.html

-- Leon