[Datastream #RCI-115791]: Imageall

Hi Jim,

re:
> I'm not sure if this is under your purview, but the global IR
> images on the IMAGEALL server appear to be DOA the past couple of days.

Hmm... Do you mean the GLOBAL and GLOBALL datasets?  These are the
ADDE datasets I setup for the global IR and WV composite images.

And, yes, I see that they have not updated in the past few days.  I
will investigate this failure immediately.  Thanks for letting us
know!

re:
> Hope all is going well and that your travels will not be affected
> by the "Frankenstorm."

Luckily, I will not be traveling again until the Saturday after
Thanksgiving when I have a trip scheduled to Accra, Ghana (UCAR
Africa Initiative related).

Thanks again!

Ticket ID: RCI-115791
Department: Support Datastream