[Datastream #OPE-353396]: NOAA ADDE server

Hi Tiziana,

First, let me apologize for not responding to your inquiry last week;
too many things going on (sigh).

re:
> As the Mauna Kea Weather Center we have had access to the NOAA ADDE
> server to download satellite data (mostly GOES-WEST and
> MODIS/TERRA/AQUA) via McIDAS.  Due to upgrading of our systems we now
> would need to access their server from a different IP. I would have
> contacted Brian Hughes @ noaa.gov in order to do that, but I just
> realized is not working at NOAA anymore.

Yes, Brian moved over to Unisys some time ago.

re:
> Would you have another contact
> to suggest in order to do so? I also tried to connect on their website
> (http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/) but apparently the site is not reachable.

I would try sending a request to Matt Seybold:

Matthew Seybold <address@hidden>

Please ask Matt to relay the request to the appropriate person for
action.

re:
> Your help is greatly appreciated.
> Mahalo and regards,

No worries, and, once again, I apologize for the tardiness of this
reply.

Ticket ID: OPE-353396
Department: Support Datastream