MADIS distribution server upgrade on Wednesday Nov 14th

All,

We are upgrading our authentication software on our MADIS-GSD and MADIS-NWS
distribution servers on Wednesday Nov 14th starting at 10:00 AM eastern time.

No downtime is expected, but you will not be able to CHANGE your password
while the upgrade is in progress.  If you need to change your password,please do it
today or wait until Thursday.

If we are in a Critical Weather Day, this upgrade will be delayed.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

-- Leon Benjamin
303-497-6031