[Datastream #PTN-672238]: 2x2km national mosaic of hourly precipitation accumulations...

Hi Boyko,

re:
> Is there a way to obtain 2x2km national mosaic of hourly precipitation
> accumulations
> for a period of a few years? We need these data for model calibration.

We, Unidata Program Center/UCAR, do not maintain data archives of this sort.
I suggest that you see if the National Climactic Data Center (NCDC) has
the sort of historic data that you want/need:

National Climactic Data Center
www.ncdc.noaa.gov/

Best of luck in your investigations.

Ticket ID: PTN-672238