[Datastream #NUR-188992]: Peru Meteorology

Hi Marcial,

re: when to get ALLOWs setup for Peru machine
> I am sorry for the short notice but we need this for tomorrow if possible,
> I will be leaving Peru in less than a week,

OK, I am working on this now.

re:
> If this is not possible for tomorrow that is fine, no worries. I will try
> to do this next week before I leave.

I will try to get something working today, but...

re:
> The IP 190.102.140.16 is for the machine running the ldm. This is the only
> one needed.

I just tried to 'ldmping' this machine (190.102.140.16) and it fails.

Question:

- is the LDM installed on 190.102.140.16?

- if yes, is it running?

  If no, please start it after configuring it to REQUEST IDS|DDPLUS
  from idd.tamu.edu AND idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  Neither of these
  clusters is currently setup to ALLOW REQUESTs from 190.102.140.16,
  but it will be useful to have its LDM running for testing (like
  the 'ldmping' I tried).

  Comment:

  If the LDM was running on 190.102.140.16 when I tried the 'ldmping'
  it means that their firewall is blocking incoming requests on
  port 388.  Please work with the network folks there to open
  inbound access on port 388.

Ticket ID: NUR-188992
Department: Support IDD