[Datastream #PTX-254143]: Query produced no matching results

Hi Ron,

re:
> I have been attempting to obtain sea level data for station "1612340" by
> entering that station number, "MSL", and various combinations of
> beginning and ending dates, also in double quotes.

Comments and questions:

- you don't say which application you are using to try to get the
  data you want

  What application are you referring to?

- "1612340" looks like a very weird station number

  WMO-assigned station numbers are 5 digits in length

  What station are you trying to get data for?

re:
> The result is always
> a message that my query produced no results.  What do I need to do
> differently to get this information?

I think you station number is invalid.  Again, which station are
you trying to get data for, and what application are you using?

re:
> Thank you in advance for your assistance.

No worries.

Ticket ID: PTX-254143
Department: Support Datastream