[Datastream #EAZ-340335]: Radar Data Question

Hi Michael,

Well, I suspect there are many options :)

1) Download all station data from NCDC and create your own mosaic (GEMPAK would
likely be your best application for this)

2) Ask our community if anybody has been packing this product away into an
archive, I would guess "yes" .

..to do this, visit:

and subscribe to the list: needdata

To subscribe, select the:

show mailing list actions link, and subscribe in the fashion you would prefer.

Note: You must "register" with Unidata before subscribing to any lists
(painless, takes under a minute)

Then post your request to the list and see if somebody chimes in. I may start
doing this myself because you
are not the first to want this historically and not in real time. I ~think the
folks at Iowa State archive it,
they will chime in if they do.

Hope this helps,

Jeff

> Jeff,
>
> Thank you for the links. Unfortunately, the two events I am studying are from
> well before the previous month. The dates for my events are 24 May 2011 and
> 14 April 2012. Is there any other way I can obtain these data? Or is there
> possibly a completely different source I could get radar data from?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support