[Datastream #GBV-473910]: Doubts about a satellite image

Hi Thaisy,

re:
> Some time ago we received this satellite image from the IDD feed.
> This product is not available anymore.

The product show in the Jpeg image you attached to your email still
exists in the Unidata-Wisconsin (IDD feedtype UNIWISC aka MCIDAS)
datastream.  I just checked and it is being produced every 15 minutes
as scheduled.  The southern extent of the image will be present
only when there is a GOES-South America scan that is within 15
minutes of the northern part of the image which is from GOES-East.

re:
> I would like to know what happened with this product?

Nothing, the product is still in the IDD UNIWISC datastream.  Please
review your LDM 'pqact' processing for UNIWISC (aka MCIDAS) imagery
and the configuration for those images in GEMPAK.

Ticket ID: GBV-473910
Department: Support Datastream