[Datastream #NAK-203215]: Data information

Hi Manuel,

re:
> I'm trying to download information about SNR
> profiles so I'd like to get access to atmospheric profiles (atmPhs) in
> COSMIC Post Processed Data Products in this link:
>
> http://cdaac-www.cosmic.ucar.edu/cdaac/products.html

OK.  You should probably be contacting someone in COSMIC about the
data referenced in this page.  I looked at the site, and see email
addresses for contacts in COSMIC; perhaps they can help you better.

re:
> My problem is that I don't know exactly what I have to download to open
> this files. I don't know if I make myself clear.

As far as I know, the data files that COSMIC provides can be in more
than one format; I am familiar with netCDF and BUFR.  If you want to
use the files in netCDF format, you may want to download and install
the netCDF software that we provide:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Software -> netCDF
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf

Then again, you may be looking for a software package that is
designed to work with the COSMIC data.

re:
> Could you help me?

It would be best to contact
COSMIC folks to get their view of which package(s) would best suit
your needs.

Ticket ID: NAK-203215
Department: Support Datastream