[Datastream #QCW-716615]: Goes-12 South America images

Hi Chee,

re:
> Thanks for your reply.

No worries.

re: switch GOES-13 ingest to a different dish

> Do you have an ETA? A couple of weeks?  A month?

We do not have an ETA for the switch, sorry.  We would like to get
to this as soon as possible, but the move has to be coordinated with
other UCAR/NCAR programs that are actively using satellite imagery
being ingested on the dish that will need to be re-purposed.