[Datastream #TCB-961965]: Urgent. Iraq wind rose and highest flood level needed

Hi El-Khair,

re:
> My Name is Elkhair Elfaki working in Canadian Geo Parkland Company based in
> Abu
> Dhabi-UAE (Soil Investigation & Survey Assessments). We have a project
> covering the
> eastern south area in Iraq: Missan Province & Basra Province and we kindly
> ask for the
> soft copy of wind-rose and highest flood level for Iraq for the past three
> years.

We (Unidata Program Center/UCAR) do not provide this kind of service (i.e.,
creation
of customized products like a wind rose), nor do we have the data you are
looking
for.

re:
> Please replay me as soon as possible and provide me with the information if
> its available.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you as nearest convince.

Ticket ID: TCB-961965
Department: Support Datastream