[Datastream #CQL-111444]: Problem in downloading GFS weather prediction data

Hi Ankita,

re:
> I have sent request for GFS data set for 7 variable. but i am not able to
> retrieve 3 variables HGT, PRES, TMP. for the years 2005, 2006, 2007,2012,
> i am not able to retrieve any data.
>
> my request numbers are 4243, 4244, 4245, 4246, 4247, 4248, 4249,
> 4250. please help me with this matter.

We are not sure why you sent this inquiry to us, the Unidata Program
Center/UCAR, since we do not provide long term archives of meteorological
data.

re:
> How can i download the missing data for request number 4243, 4244, 4245,
> 4246, 4247, 4248, 4249, 4250.

Question:

- what site were you trying to get the data from?

  It is possible/likely that you were trying to access the GFS data from a
  site that is using our THREDDS Data Server (TDS) software, and you saw
  our address@hidden email address on one of the pages that
  site has published.

Ticket ID: CQL-111444
Department: Support Datastream