[Datastream #ELB-751872]: NEXRCOMP GINI files missing

Hi Russ,

re:
> Just an FYI that the NEXRCOMP GINI files appear to have stopped being
> created and/or distributed sometime this afternoon.  For example, in this
> directory the last image was from 1739 UTC today:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nexrad/composite/gini/n0r/1km/20131112/catalog.html

I apologize for not responding yesterday evening when I first saw
your note; I was busy trying to figure out why the composite
generation was not working and what to do to get it going again.
When I finally figured out what needed to be changed, it was
late enough that I went home without attending to the several
emails that let us know that the composite products were not
available.

Thanks for reporting the outage.  Its users who are on top of things
that help ensure that things keep working!

Ticket ID: ELB-751872
Department: Support Datastream