[Datastream #ELB-751872]: NEXRCOMP GINI files missing

Hi Russ,

re: apologies for not getting back to you last night
> No problem, thanks for getting it back up and running!

It took me longer than I would have liked mainly because I did not have a good
picture of the entire processing setup.

re:
> FYI, we just got our new LDM server up and running here at CSU, so if/when
> you have
> composites available for n0q and the hydrometeor ID, please let us know and
> we'll give
> them a shot.  Thanks!

In fact, the cause of the outage yesterday was related to trying to refile
the composite creation process so that it will be easier to create composites
from other Level III products.  Hydrometeor classification at tilt 1 (N0H),
Hybrid Scan Hydrometeor Classification (HHC), and High Resolution Base
Reflectivity (N0Q) are three examples of what can/will (?) be created.
We will make an announcement to the community (via the ldm-users, gembud,
mcidas-x and thredds email lists) when we are ready to add new products
to the FNEXRAD datastream.  Stay tuned!

Ticket ID: ELB-751872
Department: Support Datastream