[Datastream #DCK-781785]: NLDN Script

Hi Nick,

re:
> Is there a script that reads in the NLDN binary data and outputs it in
> netCDF or text format?

We have not developed such a script.  We do provide compiled code that
is used to convert the NLDN binary data into formats that are usable
by application packages that we support.  Also, the NLDN lightning
page on our website describes the binary format in enough detail so
that someone facile in something like Python should have little
trouble in creating a script to do what you ask.

The other thing you should probably do is pose your question to
Unidata community members.  I suggest that you send your question
to address@hidden (you have to subscribe to the list
before you can post to it; the subscription page can be fund under
the Support -> Mailing Lists link in our website).  Who knows, someone
may have already created the kind of script that you are looking
for!

re:
> Thanks

No worries.