Reminder: DSRC planned power outage - 1/25/2014

Reminder: GSD data center/systems shutdown begins 5:00pm MT today (Friday).

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Systems Support Group <address@hidden> wrote:

All NOAA/ESRL/GSD data users,

A scheduled power outage for switchgear preventative maintenance at
the NOAA/ESRL/GSD facility in Boulder, CO, will be taking place on
25 January 2014.

We will start shutting down systems at 5:00pm Friday, the 24th.
All GSD data sets will be unavailable until this maintenance completes
and systems and networks are brought back on-line.
At this time, the duration of the scheduled data outage is estimated to
be approximately 24 hours from 1/24/2014 5:00pm to 1/25/2014 5:00pm MT.

We will keep you informed on the status. Please let us know if you have
any questions or concerns.
Phone: 303-497-6887

Please be aware that our email and office phone will be unreachable during
the maintenance window. Please contact us by our cell phone:
303-652-7057 if needed.

Thanks for your cooperation!

ESRL/GSD/ITS/Systems Support Group