[Datastream #BKZ-471337]: Re: [mcidas-x] 20140320: Impending changes to IDD FNEXRAD and UNIWISC datastreams

Hi Marcus,

re:
> I used to use *unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu* to
> get *GOES-EAST 4 KM IR* and *1 KM VIS* data for mcidas-x.
>
> Should I change the *ADDE* to *ADDE.SSEC.WISC.EDU* or other?

Yes, unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu will is in the process of being
decommissioned, so you should stop using it as soon as you
are able.

Note: the announcement that I sent out lists the ADDE dataset
name for the GOES-East 1 km VIS product: RTIMAGES/GE-1KVIS.
You will need to switch to using this dataset name to keep
getting the images.

re:
> Thanks for helping!

No worries.