[LDM #HST-938724]: Request Historical Data from Upstream LDM Server

> Full Name: Josh Adams
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I'm looking for a way to request data that we missed from an upstream
> LDM server.  Is there a LDM command available to accomplish this?

Hi Josh,

The current LDM/IDD topology delivers real time data.

Note: You can, if noticed early, change your request with a -o flag
to change from the default one hour (3600 seconds, the -o enjoys seconds) to a
larger value.

IF the upstream you are requesting from has a large queue (larger than 1 hour)
this can be used
to grab older stuff that still persists in the upstream queue.

Most data and products in the LDM/IDD, that have aged off the queue, can be
pulled from:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html

or

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.xml (for client access)