IDP MADIS Data Distribution Errors

Dear MADIS Users:

Overnight the NCO servers experienced an infrastructure failure which affected the MADIS servers. MADIS services were restored around 1200Z today. However, we have noticed that command-line requests to retrieve data using curl/wget are returning an HTTP500 response. In some cases the request goes through, but in most cases the request is denied, which means that the data file requested is not downloaded.

Please know that IDP MADIS is working with our systems administrators to identify and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We will notify the MADIS data community once the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
IDP MADIS Support

--
Patrick Serengulian, IDP MADIS Senior Production Analyst
301-683-3943 :: address@hidden :: https://madis.ncep.noaa.gov