[THREDDS #TFI-874457]: Redbook Graphics

Hi Justin,

re: redbook graphics support in AWIPS-II EDEX
> I was actually looking for raw format for edex ingest.
>
> Btw, is there a way for me to manually add data into the ldm queue?

I'm curious: How are you getting data into your EDEX system currently?
What I am really asking is if you are using the LDM to REQUEST
one or more of the datastreams that are available in the IDD from one
or more upstream sites?  If you are already using the LDM to get data
from one or more upstream sites, it would be trivial to add a REQUEST
for the HDS datastream and a pattern-action file action for the raw
redbook graphics products.   For reference, the HDS IDD datastream
is populated with lower resolution model output and other types of
binary products that are sent by the NWS via the NOAAPort Satellite
Broadcast Network (SBN) to weather service forecast offices.  If you
are already REQUESTing data from an upstream site, there is a chance
that the data is already flowing to your machine.

Again, I'm just curious...

Ticket ID: TFI-874457
Department: Support Datastream