[Support #LSJ-361133]: Re: Unidata's archive on idd.ssec.wisc.edu

Hi Carol,

re:
> So I just tried again using
>
> ftp idd.ssec.wisc.edu
>
> from the ssec.wisc.edu network.
> It just looks like I'm not about to connect via ftp.

We do not provide FTP access to any of the data on any of
our motherlode-class machines (motherlode.unidata.ucar.edu,
atm.ucar.edu, idd.ssec.wisc.edu).  You will need to get the
data via the web interface using something like wget or curl.

re:
> Matthew actually had the user and password that you provided.

I thought so, but it is so easy to misplace or lose passwords...

Ticket ID: LSJ-361133
Department: Support Datastream