[Datastream #SXB-674928]: GOES East West imagery...

Hi Gilles,

re:
> Something similar happened two weeks ago but when I got back to the office
> it was fine again,

We have had periods when there was noise in the GOES-East and/or West
data reception, so those may have been the cause of the problems you
are referring to.  We try to correct these problems as soon as possible.

re:
> Anyway, I have a technical question, considering the animation attached
> below,
>
> This simple product, that I can make rapidly with IDV, is to communicate
> with local international red cross office local storm development,
>
> For the display list, I put only the date and time from the time stamp, I
> would like instead of the %timestamp% in the display label in GMT to put to
> the local time, any way I can add a macro or something like that to display
> Local time instead of GMT,

You can change the timezone that will be used in the display via:

Dashboard -> Edit -> Preferences -> Formats and Data -> Time Zone

If you are creating these animations via an ISL script, then the
time zone can be changed programatically.

re:
> Thanks for any info related to this,

Please let us know if you want to learn how to change the time zone
in an ISL script.

Ticket ID: SXB-674928
Department: Support Datastream