Re: Gribtonc - limit on Grib input file size

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Frank Peacock wrote:

> Hello Robb
>
> Thank you for the gribtonc program that you compiled on your Linux
> machine. (I was having problems with compiling using the Portland
> compilers).

Frank,

One can circumvent the Portland compile problem by setting the CC
environment variable to gcc.  gcc compiler is distributed with Linux.  ie,

% setenv CC gcc

One has to do :

% make distclean

to rid the old configure files before running configure again

Robb...