Re: 19990729: NOAA LDM Training... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:02:04 +0000
From: Bob Lipschutz <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19990729: NOAA LDM Training...

Hi, Robb.  Yep, I agree that it appears to work they way you'd like...
that's unadvertised behavior.  According to the Camel book, anyway,
the arguments to this function are identical to the output of gmtime,
where year is number of years since 1900.  In my test, the results
are the same either way, though.  Hmmm...

Sorry for the red herring.

        -Bob