Re: Still more metar2nc problems

Bryan,

I made some fixes to the perl decoders that should solve all the problems.
Would you want to test it on your machine?  The modified decoders are in
the UPC anonymous ftp decoders directory.

ascii2nc  buoy2nc   metar2nc  sao2nc    syn2nc    ua2nc ldmConnect

The reason you might have been missing some of the reports is that they
were put into the wrong file.

Let me know how this works out.

Robb...