Re: ceiling data

Kevin,

I wrote the metar2nc decoder over 5 years ago, can't say that I know the
details about variables now. But here's URL to the metar handbook:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/oso/oso1/oso12/fmh1/fmh1toc.htm

Look at section 9 for your answers.  Also if you find any discrepanies
between the handbook and the code, I would like to know.

Thanks,
Robb...