Re: 20001207: which is latest Perl decoders version?

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Philip,

Sorry about the confusion, you should download decoders.tar.Z that is a
link to decoders-2.3.8   I updated the link so now it's correct. Also
you should download all the cdl files, they change much more then the
source code so they are also entered into the source directory. If
you want to use the perl decoders, you will need to install the netCDF and
netcdf-perl packages.  Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Robb...