GFS question

Hiya,

I don't know if you are the right person for this message, if not can you
forward it onto the correct contact.

I'm in charge of creating NetCDF decoders for the NCEP model data,
currently I'm working on the GFS model. It seems some of the data comes in
on GRID 126 and 127 (higher resolution). Also some comes in on T170, don't
know the GRID number for that data.  The data is obtained via the NOAPORT
feed from the Unidata IDD system.  I've searched the web for the WMO
header information about the GFS data, can't find it. Would really appreciate
some help here. Does the data exist on NOAAPORT or is it on a ftp server.

Thanks,
Robb...