Re: FW: [lead-webtb] Perl 5.8.4

regarding the select() bug in 5.8.0

ok, i can't find a bug number per se, but i did find a perl581delta - what
is new for perl v5.8.1 that describes the select bug at:

http://www.enstimac.fr/Perl/allpod/en-5.8.5/perl581delta.pod

search for select a couple of times.

i can't believe that no new perl rpm has been created for redhat, latest
perl release is already 5.8.6  if michael has some manner of having linux
folks making a new rpm, i would appreciate it as other would too.  i think
the fedora releases have perl version v5.8.3 though.

robb...