RE: FW: [lead-webtb] Perl 5.8.4

it was the bug because it fixed the problem.  if the bug appear on an
intel based machines, ie windows or linux then it's possible that the os's
used the same underlining hardware routines for the select() function. my
guess is that if it appeared on windows then it would appear on linux.
that being said, i don't keep up on that levels of os's.

robb...