Re: 20041207:perl decoder

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Patrick L. Francis wrote:

> robb.. after trying your suggestions the
> previous errors have dissapeared :) ..
> however, the data is not writing and
> other types of errors are showing up
> that I can't seem to find explanations
> for, and unfortunately are not very specific.
>
> rather than pasting the in this message i have
> dumped so you can view them here:
>
> http://unidata.bgsu.edu:81/ldmd.txt

patrick,

how did the command line invocation work?

% decoders/bin/ua2nc etc/raob.cdl data/decoded/upperair 200412 < <datafile>

it's easier to debug on the command line as user ldm with the same
arguments as one uses in the pqact.conf file. Once working then put entry
into the pqact.conf file.  the ldmd.log error messages are too hard to
interpret.

robb...